Sunday, 5 May 2013

Weekly Wrap Up (2)

This week was a much better reading week than the weeks in April! I finished two books and am currently about half way through another.
 
Finished
 
 
1. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - LOVED this! So much better than I thought it would be. My review is coming later this week.
 
 
2. Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins - LOVED this one as well! Seriously, I don't know why it took me so long to get to this series! I will be doing a review of this one soon as well.
 
Currently Reading
 
 
1. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins - Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with this series now. I am really looking forward to finding out what happens, but also a bit sad because I don't want the series to end.
 
That's what I've been reading this week! Let me know your weekly reads below!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your video where you talked briefly about Hex Hall, and I think you've sold me on it! I have been meaning to read the series for a long time, and now the next time I see it at the library, I will definitely be picking it up.

    ReplyDelete