Sunday, 28 April 2013

Weekly Wrap Up #1

As I can't film any videos at the moment, I thought that I would do my Weekly Wrap Up over on my blog for this week. It wasn't a great reading week, and April hasn't really been a great reading month, but I finished one and have a few planned to read next week.
 
Finished
 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
 
As I said, I only finished one book this week and that was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Although this book took a long time to get through, I did really enjoy it and will be posting my full review later this week.
 
Currently Reading
 
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
 
I've put Lolita aside for the moment because it was a little too heavy for my mood and instead I'm reading Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. This book is amazing so far, and I think I might get the chance to finish it later today as it's really quick to get through!
 
That was my Weekly Wrap Up for this week, let me know what you've been reading in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the review of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hex Hall is SOO good! I absolutely loved that book so much (the main character is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so far! And yeah she's really great to read about!

      Delete
  3. This is SUPER random... but I have a question about the pictures of books you use in your blog. I just started my own blog and I was wondering how you get them all the same size? I've noticed your book reviews all look really nice with the perfect size of the book cover you're talking about.
    Do you just use photobucket or something, and change the size of the pictures so that they all match maybe? I'm sorry, but I'm trying to figure it all out and I want it to match! Thanks!
    - Jess

    ReplyDelete